Thursday, October 30, 2008

Let out


sometimes my head is filled with clouds of thought
and the best way to clear them is like this
write a couple words to try and express what my mind has caught
rhyming or not im just trying to translate the thought
what im trying to say is im just trying to bear out
i spill my notion into a crowd of words that let out a shout
no doubt
im not a perfect guy, i learn from my mistakes
young jason once thought money was all he needed to take
before he knew school wasnt all a perfect place
but the truth comes and the truth can hurt
so bear with me through the confusion and the ties
because everything you see in the media can be nothing but lies
confused so i write and keep writing
leading me to a piece of my view, undying
so much on my mind i may get off task
but thats why i write because a mic maybe in my grasp
and when i do i hope your there
to see how i've grown to hear what i have to share
but i warn you. now that i've begun
something new has started and it will always be on the run
because this is how i was taught
why back down when i have a clear shot
lock, load, squeeze,
i release a bullet each time released from my mind
aiming at yours hoping to make an impact each time
each filled with unforgotten knowledge
hit chu so hard may leave you unconscious
stay conscious or something maybe hit chu once again
because my voice is my free weapon.
no need to reload, infinite automatic bucking
words so painless, but yet damn devastating
hit the towers again and wouldve have taken bush, osama, and even clinton
so let out what i write
once my words hit you wont wanna go back to that life

No comments: