Wednesday, October 22, 2008

gunsun

schools teach, to get rich is the future
but what we do when money aint always the answer
kill for the money, cheat for the cheddar
what you gonna do when your family is to suffer
pick my religion, pick my brothers
make my decision, try and change my color
never will you have control over me
9/11 the government wont ever make me believe
bush president? again was all a cheat
over your heart put your right hand
stand up and pledge for a stolen land
everythings turned into a starbucks, mcdonalds
shit my house is next, soon to be a carls
its time to wake up and smell the truth
time for all to educate the youth
livin life can be so simple
till you witness an experience that aint so forgetful
we need to take it back be black panthers strong
hand out the sayins of mao zedong
runnin from problems wont ever get em solved
holding a gat wont make em dissolve
step forward as easy as it is to step down
marching forward never in reverse
so use your voice make that sound
take money money! take our freedom!
never. i'll keep writing till i see the clouds disperse
and i see the sun

No comments: